As the Program and Projects Coordinator you will be expected to help run the office and administrative operations as a team player. You are expected to be self-motivated and complete all duties without direct supervision after training. As our primary Coordinator, sometimes your role might change from working with the administrative operations of the office to assisting the Executive Director, to planning and executing events, office communications, and financials. You will also be the primary support for our Associate and Fellow team. This position is for a “get it done” type of person who is critically important to the company to keep things running smoothly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Social media and general communications policy drafting and follow-through
- Answering general inquiries by telephone, email, regular mail or in person from all clients, vendors or other contacts.
- Filing and organizing office documents.
- Following up on office requests
- Regular email communications
- Operating the Georgetown University financial and HR software
- Data entry into our CRM system
- Creating and maintaining of all reports. (Work to do lists, budgets, etc.)
- Ordering and purchasing of all office supplies.
- Travel/Event planning and execution as necessary.
- Troubleshooting for office support
- Prepare and edit correspondence, documents, letters and presentations.
- Company Meetings, Presentations, Training Support.
- Help in the day-to-day employee hiring and termination process
- Manage Executive Director’s calendar and the institute calendar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint IS REQUIRED
- B.A. or equivalent
- Operations and events experience a preferred
- Great communication skills and highly organized
- Excellent computer skills required
- Have the ability to implement processes and spot check to verify they are being followed
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task required
- Sensitivity to confidential materials required
- Ability to work independently
- Work well in a team environment
- Be enthusiastic, organized, detail oriented and focused
- Strong problem solving skills along with a willingness to go the extra mile
Competitive with excellent benefits, including Georgetown University Tuition Assistance
Smart people, doing amazing things in a casual, and friendly team environment!
Note: If you cannot see the form below, please send an email to email@example.com with your name, email, phone number along with cover letter and resume attached. Thank you.