The O’Neill Institute for National & Global Health Law at Georgetown University Law Center is seeking a Program Coordinator to support its academic/capacity building programs and human resources group. The Program Coordinator will provide support across this portfolio, including coordinating our global internship program, supporting the Institute’s flagship Global Health Law LL.M. program, engaging with students, organizing program/social events and working with staff from across the Institute to problem solve, trouble shoot and help build an excellent work culture.
This position will report to the Operations Manager, Health Law Programs. The Program Coordinator will work with the executive director, initiative directors, and other staff on the planning and execution surrounding academic and capacity building programs and HR. We invite you to join the team!
The Program Coordinator will work out of the O’Neill Institute’s offices on the Georgetown University Law Center campus in Washington, D.C, and receive a competitive salary, outstanding benefits, and terrific colleagues.
- Assist with recruitment, hiring, visas and performance review processes for interns, research assistants, post-graduate fellows and O’Neill Institute staff
- Support extra-curricular programming for LL.M. students, including academic, career, and social events
- Preparation of materials and resources e.g. health law careers guide, health law organizations database, scholarship and funding sources for prospective students, orientation materials
- Collaborate on marketing efforts to promote capacity building programs and events
- Provide guidance for Institute staff for Georgetown policies and resources
- Coordinate with the Communications Team, manage staff IT and office supply requests
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently with modest supervision
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as part of a team and to interact successfully with a variety of personalities
- Professionalism and flexibility amid competing priorities in a fast-paced, multi-need and results-driven environment
- Interest in educational administration and/or organizational operations
- B.A. or B.S. and two to three years of event, program or office management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Global experience or interest (global affairs or issues) a plus
To apply please send a cover letter and resume with the email subject [ONI Program Coordinator (Your Last Name)] to email@example.com