FEATURING FDA COMMISSIONER MARGARET HAMBURG, MD
The O’Neill Institute Summer Program on Emerging Issues in Food and Drug Law will convene leading practitioners, policymakers, advocates, and academics in food and drug law for a series of interactive lectures, panel discussions, and case studies. Invited speakers include current and former officials from the FDA, the FTC, and the EPA.
How to Apply
Program fees for the O’Neill Supper Program include costs associated with the course materials as well as daily lunch and a welcome reception. Participants are responsible for all other expenses (i.e. housing, meals, transportation, travel, etc.)
(Extended! July 3, 2014)
|Government and Academic Attendees
(current government officials, students, post-docs and non-tenured faculty)
[World Bank Classifications of Low-, Middle-, and High-Income Countries: http://data.worldbank.org/about/country-classifications]
* Note: The prices in parentheses includes program fees to attend both summer programs.
International Participants: Visa Information
Please note that it is the participant’s responsibility to apply for a visa if necessary.
Travel & Housing
Participants are responsible for arranging their own travel and housing.
A short list of area hotels can be found below. Please contact them directly for rates and availability.
- The Liaison Hotel: (202) 638-1616
- Hyatt Regency Washington: (202) 737-1234
- Hotel George: (202) 347-4200
Other area hotels include:
- Comfort Inn Convention Center/Downtown | 1201 13th St NW
- Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center | 901 6th St NW
- Four Points by Sheraton Washington D.C. Downtown | 1201 K St NW
- Embassy Suites Washington Convention Center | 900 10th St NW
- Cambria Suites Washington, D.C. Convention Center | 899 O St NW
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Washington, DC/Downtown | 500 H St NW
Georgetown Law is located between Capitol Hill and Chinatown and is accessible on Red Line by both Union Station and Judiciary Square Metro stops. See www.wmata.com for more information.
Certificate of Attendance
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Georgetown University Law Center upon completion of the Summer Program.
Please note that registration cancellations and requests for refunds must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 13, 2014. All refund requests will be charged a $100 administrative handling fee and will be processed after the conference. There will be no refunds after Friday, June 13th.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com.