The O’Neill Institute Colloquium is an annual discussion series that addresses the most important health law issues of the day.
Please join the O’Neill Institute on Wednesday, October 25, from 1:20-3:20 p.m. ET for a conversation with Lawrence Gostin and Benjamin Mason Meier on their new seminal book, “Global Health Law & Policy: Ensuring Justice for a Globalizing World.”
The first 90 minutes of the session will include presentations from the authors, which will be followed by a 30-minute Q&A.
- Lawrence Gostin, Faculty Director, O’Neill Institute; University Professor and Founding Linda D. & Timothy J. O’Neill Professor of Global Health Law, Georgetown Law
- Benjamin Mason Meier, Professor of Global Health Policy, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Aziza Ahmed, Professor of Law, Boston University School of Law
- Alexandra Finch, Associate, O’Neill Institute
- Jocelyn Getgen Kestenbaum, Associate Professor of Clinical Law, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Priscila Rodriguez, Associate Director for Advocacy, Disability Rights International
- Matiangai Sirleaf, Nathan Patz Professor of Law, University of Maryland School of Law