- Elizabeth Chamblee Burch, Professor, University of Georgia School of Law
- Mark Chalos, Managing Partner, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein LLP
- Paul Geller, Managing Partner, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP
- Adam Levitin, Professor, Georgetown University Law Center
- Sergio Campos, Professor, University of Miami School of Law (Powerpoint Presentation)
Moderated by: Maria Glover, Professor, Georgetown University Law Center
Legal experts and litigators discuss opioid multi-district litigation and bankruptcy, as well as potential outcomes and the challenges and opportunities in addressing a public health crisis through litigation and bankruptcy proceedings. This panel is part of the O’Neill Institute’s Opioid Litigation Summit.