July 14-18: O’Neill Institute summer Program
Emerging Issues in Food and Drug Law
The O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University is pleased to announce our 2014 Summer Program on Emerging Issues in Food and Drug Law.
The Summer Program convenes leading practitioners, policymakers, advocates and academics in food and drug law for a series of interactive lectures, panel discussions, and case studies. Invited speakers include current and former officials from the FDA, the FTC, and the EPA.
Director: Sam Halabi (Associate Professor of Law, University of Tulsa; O’Neill Institute Scholar)
- US Food and Drug Administration Decision-Making
- Changing Nature of Food and Drug Supply Chains
- Food Safety Modernization Act
- Comparative Approaches of US and EU Drug Regulatory Authorities
- Regulatory Harmonization
- Substandard and Counterfeit Medicines
The Summer Program is open to all, including relevant practitioners, policymakers, regulators, academics, and students.