Join us and the Usher Institute on Monday, February 3rd for The Future of Global Health: Legal Determinants, where we will explore the Lancet Commission on Global Health and the Law report, The Legal Determinants of Health: Harnessing the Power of Law for Global Health and Sustainable Development.
Speakers will highlight how law is crucial for protecting the health and the well-being of society, as well as demonstrate how law can be used as a powerful tool to advance global health.
- Lawrence O. Gostin, The Lancet – O’Neill Commission on Global Health and the Law Co-Chair; Faculty Director, O’Neill Institute
- Peter Mathieson, Principal and Vice-Chancellor, University of Edinburgh
- John T. Monahan, The Lancet – O’Neill Commission on Global Health and the Law Co-Chair, Senior Advisor for Global Health, Georgetown University
- Mark Hellowell, Professor, University of Edinburgh
- Nayha Sethi, Chancellor’s Fellow, University of Edinburgh
- Marlee Tichenor, Research Fellow, University of Edinburgh