Applications for the next internship cycle will open in September 2021.
The Health Law Internship Program
Are you a current law student interested in developing expertise at the intersections of health and the law? Each year, the O’Neill Institute welcomes law students from the United States and abroad to undertake eight-week, full-time paid internships. Interns gain valuable expertise and professional skills and contribute to cutting-edge work, such as comparative analysis of laws that countries have implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic as part of the COVID-19 Law Lab. To read about our previous interns, click here.
- A current law student, either in the United States or abroad
- Proficient in English
- Strong research skills (research experience preferred)
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Detail oriented and able to work well with little supervision
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Suite
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter writing sample and submit this Google Form with subject [Health Law Internship_Last Name] to email@example.com. Selected candidates will be contacted to schedule video conference interviews.
Applications Open: September 9 | Applications Close: October 1
Start Date: January 2022 | End Date: March 2022
Applications Open: December 17 | Applications Close: January 21
Start Date: June 2022 | End Date: July 2022